Saturday, January 14, 2006

Busy



Hi Everyone, sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I've been busy with work and getting ready to return to school which starts the 25th. I've been busy making a scarf and trying to finish my pullover, I'll be taking pictures of those soon.

At the Knitting store, LA PETTIE Knitterie we put together a baby blanket for Michelle. Michelle has the blog of ME AND MY GIRL blog with her sister-in-law Sheree from SHE KNITS SHIZKNITS. It was a lot of fun. My sister helped with the sewing part of it.

Soon on March 25 I'll be doing a beginning spinning class, I can't wait and I'm considering once books and school supplies are paid for taking a class in cabled socks. So we'll see. So here are the pictures from the baby shower which my sister Emily Sparkuhl took.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home