Saturday, May 20, 2006

finals


I know I haven't posted in a while. I got hit with projects from school and then suddenly finals came! So now I'll be posting more since summer is here.

Right now I don't like how the sleeves for my pullover is turning out, I don't even like the project right now so I'm putting aside and working on a sweater and also my socks. Speaking about my socks, the second one fell apart when I was binding off. I tried saving it but it couldn't be saved so I have to start all over!!

Also for anyone that has or is joining Loveknits the next meeting is June 10th so keep making those hats.

Plus my spinning is coming along. From what I've spun I'm making a scarf just to see what the colors and everything looks like before I make something else from it.

That's it for now, I'm taking a knitting class for working with lace so I'm hoping to post a few pictures of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home